Technology, Engineering and Design Education
For more information about this department, including contact information, visit the department.
With an emphasis on innovation and active learning, this program prepares individuals for a variety of engineering and design employment opportunities, including a teacher licensure option and a non-licensure graphics communications option.
Specific curriculum requirements are available online.
Student Success and Advising Center
Poe Hall, Room 505
Phone: (919) 515-0595
Curricula in Technology, Engineering and Design Education
Nolan Fahrer, Undergraduate Program Coordinator
Poe Hall, Room 510 E
Program phone: (919) 515-1741
Undergraduate Program Coordinator
- N. Fahrer, Teaching Assistant Professor
- A. Clark, Professor
- C. Denson, Assoc. Professor
- N. Fahrer, Teaching Asst Professor
- T. Jones, Asst Professor
- B. Matthews, Asst Professor & Facilities Manager
- P. Newby, Lecturer
- K.G. Sutton, Teaching Assistant Professor