Military and Veteran Services
NC State University Military and Veteran Services (MVS) is the university's centralized resource to coordinate integrated support to military-affiliated students. Our primary objective is to ensure that our veterans and military-affiliated students feel a strong sense of belonging to NC State.
NC State University is committed to educating, supporting, and honoring student veterans and their families by helping them acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their personal and professional goals.
The MVS proudly serves all military-affiliated students, staff, faculty and retirees:
- Discharged and retired veterans
- Active duty military
- Members of the National Guard and Reserve Components
- Spouses and dependents of military and veterans
- Gold Star family members
The goal of the MVS is to ensure you are successful as you:
- Transition from the military to the campus;
- Persist to graduation; and
- Transition from NC State into your chosen career
For more information about our services and resources, visit our website.
NC State Military and Veteran Services
100 Witherspoon Student Center
2810 Cates Ave.
Campus Box 7318
Raleigh, NC 27695-7318
Nick Drake, Director