Civil Engineering (PhD)Apply Now
Students may choose from the specializations below to complete coursework within a focus area.
Degrees earned will be distributed as: "Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering" without specialization specifications.
- 54 graduate credit hours beyond master's
- Areas of Specialization
- Computing and Systems
- Construction Engineering
- Environmental, Water Resources, and Coastal Engineering
- Geotechnical/Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Mechanics and Materials
- Structural Engineering and Mechanics
- Transportation Materials and Systems