Academic Advising Programs and Services
Academic Advising Programs and Services (AAPS) provides quality and timely advising services to students and faculty to facilitate academic success, major selection, career development, and personal enrichment. Current undergraduate degree students in transition are the priority population for AAPS. AAPS is a collaborative of cross-curricular professional advisors who partner to provide walk-in, face-to-face, and virtual advising to undergraduate students exploring majors; current information on General Education, declaring majors and minors, and academic policies; and advising support and development to faculty and staff across the campus.
- Inter-College Transfer (ICT) program for undergraduates across NC State. ICT students work with an experienced, cross-curricular advisor to explore majors and work towards meeting CODA requirements to change majors.
- Academic Coordinator for International Student Support
- Academic Coordinator for Transfer Students
- Advisor Professional Development and advising resources through the Advisor Development Institute, Advising Roundtables, and Advisor’s Toolkit
- Annual Undergraduate Academic Advising Awards recognizing professional advisors, faculty advisors, and advising administrators. Winners of the university awards have been recognized at the national level by NACADA
Ms. Kimberly Cole, Associate Director
Dr. Brian Peters, Associate Director
2751 Cates Avenue
2nd Floor Holmes Hall
Campus Box 7925
Raleigh, NC 27695-7925
Phone: 919.515.8130 Fax: 919.515.8267