New Student Programs (NSP)
New Student Programs (NSP) addresses the holistic needs of each new NC State student to create a foundation of success.
Based on the core value that people matter, we achieve this through:
- Cultivating strategic partnerships across the University
- Promoting an environment of personal responsibility
- Fostering inclusivity through a shared campus identity
- Partnering with parents and families
- Preparing and empowering student leaders to serve the campus
- Striving to be innovative in meeting the needs of our community
New first-year, transfer, and international students can visit our website to view new student checklists, learn about orientation, explore pre-semester programs, and view other resources for how to connect with the Wolfpack before arriving on campus.
Michael Coombes, Director