University College collaborates with colleges and departments across campus to provide innovative, experiential learning opportunities, centralized curricular and cross-curricular programs, academic support and resources that help students become engaged global citizens.
It embodies the NC State motto of “Think and Do.” Students choose from a wide variety of academic minors and programs in the arts, health and wellness, military studies and leadership. Or, they can take advantage of hands-on learning opportunities outside of the classroom — and get the funding needed to back those pursuits. University College supports cutting-edge undergraduate research as well as unique study-abroad experiences through partnerships in Prague and other destinations across the globe..
All NC State students are part of the special University College community. Students have the opportunity to connect and form lifelong friendships with peers in their field through Living and Learning Villages as well as the University Honors program. There are also countless teams, ensembles, extracurricular activities, and events to keep students engaged and connected throughout their experience.
- Arts Entrepreneurship (Minor)
- Coaching Education (Minor)
- Dance Performance and Choreography (Minor)
- Dance Studies (Minor)
- Global Leadership and Team Decision-Making (Minor)
- Health (Minor)
- Leadership: Cross Disciplinary Perspectives (Minor)
- Military Studies: Aerospace Studies (Minor)
- Military Studies: Military Science (Minor)
- Military Studies: Naval Science (Minor)
- Music Performance (Minor)
- Music Studies (Minor)
- Outdoor Leadership (Minor)
- Sports Science (Minor)
- Teamwork in Interdisciplinary Biomedical Research (Minor)
- Theatre (Minor)